VIP Behind-the-Scenes HHOF Archives Tour & Lunch for 4 Guests
- Closing Bid: $1,325.00
|Text Reference Number||HHOF40 What’s this?|
|Number Of Bids:||5 (Bid History)|
|Open Date:||Dec 1, 2021 02:00:00 PM EST|
|Close Date:||Dec 14, 2021 09:01:55 PM EST|
|Dec 14, 2021 08:56:55 PM EST||$1,325.00|
|Dec 13, 2021 09:52:16 AM EST||$1,300.00|
|Dec 14, 2021 08:56:46 PM EST||$1,275.00|
|Dec 14, 2021 08:48:38 PM EST||$1,225.00|
|Dec 10, 2021 12:10:18 PM EST||$1,200.00|
Private tour of the
world's largest collection of everything hockey.
This VIP experience offers an immersive behind-the-scenes experience for you and a guest at the Hockey Hall of Fame's Resource Centre and Archives led by a Hockey Hall of Fame senior curator.
Access to the Hall's Resource Centre has become a recent tradition of Stanley Cup Championship teams including the Pittsburgh Penguins, Washington Capitals and St. Louis Blues (see photos of Crosby & Ovechkin enjoying their tour!). Now, here is your chance to be a part of this exclusive tour not available to the public!
This package for four (4) includes:
1. A One (1) Hour Private Tour of the Hockey Hall of Fame's Resource Centre & Archives, located in Toronto. Tour highlights include:
- Stick Storage Centre - up to 5,000 milestone and championship hockey sticks;
- Artifacts and Memorabilia - treasured game-worn equipment from all levels of the game; art racks and map cases, toys from the golden age + so much more;
- Photographic, Video/Film & Audio Archives - home to over 3 million original images devoted solely to hockey; and
- Resource Material - thousands of hockey books, programs, media guides, player/team/league/trophy files, cards, tickets, team schedules + personal scrapbook collections from fans and the greats of the game.
- Learn how each donated artifact is officially documented, catalogued and preserved.
Lunch: Enjoy a catered lunch following the tour.
Four (4) VIP
Hockey Hall of Fame Admission Tickets to visit the museum in downtown
Four (4) "The
Hall" Commemorative Edition Books, personally signed by Keeper of the Cup and Hockey Hall of Fame Curator, Phil Pritchard.
Tour available to
book in 2022, Monday - Friday during business hours, subject to availability
and pending present pandemic access restrictions.
Hockey Hall of Fame Resource Centre is located at 400 Kipling Avenue, Toronto, Ontario.
Hockey Hall of Fame Museum is located at Brookfield Place, 30 Yonge Street Toronto, Ontario.
Travel to Toronto and accommodation not included and is the responsibility of the winning bidder.
*Net proceeds from this auction will go
directly to support the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Established in 1943, the Hockey Hall of Fame is a not-for-profit corporation and registered charity that preserves, chronicles and celebrates the great game of hockey.
Thank you to the hockey world, both fans and Hockey Hall
of Fame Honoured Members, for participating in this auction fundraiser and
rising together to support and preserve the legacy of our game.
Please Note: The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time.
**This product will be processed and shipped at the conclusion of the auction. Deliveries are not guaranteed by the holidays. Holiday cardholder for this item is available upon request.
· Shipping carriers used are Canada Post, FedEx, and DHL. You will receive an email from the Hockey Hall of Fame with tracking information when your package is shipped.
· Winning bidders are responsible for all tariffs, taxes, duties, and any other additional costs associated with shipping.
· For international shipments outside of Canada or USA, winning bidder will be notified once the auction closes with shipping rates associated with your location. International shipping rates are based on location. Please inquire for rates.
· Cancellation and returns are not permitted once the auction has closed.
For auction orders that are won from the same vendor within a 24 hour period, combined shipping may be applied. Please note, it is at the discretion of the respective vendor or team. If any discount on shipping is applied it will be reflected as a refund on your credit card. Please contact our customer service with your Order #’s so we can expedite your request.
Tax will be charged for orders shipped to the following Canadian provinces:
Alberta (GST) - 5%
British Columbia (GST) – 5%
Manitoba (GST) – 5%
New Brunswick (HST) – 15%
Newfoundland and Labrador (HST) – 15%
Northwest Territories (GST) – 5%
Nova Scotia (HST) – 15%
Nunavut (GST) – 5%
Ontario (HST) – 13%
Prince Edward Island (HST) – 15%
Quebec (GST) – 5%
Saskatchewan (GST) – 5%
Yukon (GST) – 5%
Sales tax is charged for orders shipped to U.S. states where we have determined sales taxes are applicable. Items shipped to APO / FPO military addresses are not subject to taxes. The amount of state sales tax charged is based on current tax rates.
***Shipping addresses located in the following states will be charged associated sales tax:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin & Wyoming.
For international shipments (items shipping from vendors not located in the winning bidders country), any duties or taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
***Please note that sales tax amount does not reflect on the bid price. You will not receive notification before the charge. The sales tax is applied once the winning bid is accepted and your method of payment is charged.
Please Note: All auctions are conducted in U.S Funds.
Canadian Bidders: The winning bid will be converted from US funds to Canadian funds prior to processing payment. This conversion rate is determined on the day of which payment is processed by your affiliated credit card provider.
International Bidders: The winning bid will be converted from US funds to the currency associated with your credit card prior to processing payment. This conversion rate is determined on the day of which payment is processed by your affiliated credit card provider.