VIP Behind-the-Scenes Hockey Hall of Fame Archives Tour & Lunch with Keeper of the Cup
- Closing Bid: $1,150.00
|Number Of Bids:||3 (Bid History)|
|Text Reference Number||HHOF65 What’s this?|
|Open Date:||Sep 15, 2021 12:00:00 PM EDT|
|Close Date:||Sep 28, 2021 09:18:00 PM EDT|
|Sep 28, 2021 09:09:18 PM EDT||$1,150.00|
|Sep 24, 2021 03:07:01 PM EDT||$1,100.00|
|Sep 21, 2021 02:45:59 AM EDT||$1,050.00|
This VIP experience offers an immersive behind-the-scenes
experience for you and a guest at the Hockey Hall of Fame's Resource
Centre and Archives led by Hockey Hall of Fame Curator Phil Pritchard, aka Keeper of the Cup.
Access to the Hall's Resource Centre has become a recent tradition of Stanley Cup Championship teams including the Pittsburgh Penguins, Washington Capitals and St. Louis Blues (see photos of Crosby & Ovechkin enjoying their tour!). Now, here is your chance to be a part of this exclusive tour not available to the public!
This package for two (2) includes:
1. A One (1) Hour Private Tour of the Hockey Hall of Fame's Resource Centre & Archives, located in Toronto. Tour highlights include:
- Stick Storage Centre - up to 5,000 milestone and championship hockey sticks;
- Artifacts and Memorabilia - treasured game-worn equipment from all levels of the game; art racks and map cases, toys from the golden age + so much more;
- Photographic, Video/Film & Audio Archives - home to over 3 million original images devoted solely to hockey; and
- Resource Material - thousands of hockey books, programs, media guides, player/team/league/trophy files, cards, tickets, team schedules + personal scrapbook collections from fans and the greats of the game.
- Learn how each donated artifact is officially documented, cataloged and preserved.
Lunch: Enjoy a catered lunch with Phil following the tour. You might even
hear a few stories of Phil's travels with the Stanley Cup!
Two (2) VIP
Hockey Hall of Fame Admission Tickets to visit the museum in downtown
4. Two (2) "The Hall" Commemorative Edition Books, personally signed by Phil Pritchard.
Tour available to book until June 30, 2022, Monday - Friday during business hours, subject to availability and pending present pandemic access restrictions. Hockey Hall of Fame Resource Centre is located at 400 Kipling Avenue, Toronto, Ontario. Hockey Hall of Fame Museum is located at Brookfield Place, 30 Yonge Street Toronto, Ontario. Travel to Toronto and accommodation not included and is the responsibility of the winning bidder.
*Net proceeds from this auction will go directly to
support the Hockey Hall of Fame's COVID-19 relief and recovery efforts.
Established in 1943, the Hockey Hall of Fame is a not-for-profit corporation and registered charity that preserves, chronicles and celebrates the great game of hockey.
Thank you to the hockey world, both fans and Hockey Hall
of Fame Honoured Members, for participating in this auction fundraiser and
rising together to support and preserve the legacy of our game.
Please Note: The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time.
All auction items will ship within 3 - 5 business days of receipt of payment.
· Shipping carriers used are Canada Post, FedEx, and DHL. You will receive an email from the Hockey Hall of Fame with tracking information when your package is shipped.
· Winning bidders are responsible for all tariffs, taxes, duties, and any other additional costs associated with shipping.
· For international shipments outside of Canada or USA, winning bidder will be notified once the auction closes with shipping rates associated with your location. International shipping rates are based on location. Please inquire for rates.
· Cancellation and returns are not permitted once the auction has closed.
For auction orders that are won from the same vendor within a 24 hour period, combined shipping may be applied. Please note, it is at the discretion of the respective vendor or team. If any discount on shipping is applied it will be reflected as a refund on your credit card. Please contact our customer service with your Order #’s so we can expedite your request.
Tax will be charged for orders shipped to the following Canadian provinces:
Alberta (GST) - 5%
British Columbia (GST) – 5%
Manitoba (GST) – 5%
New Brunswick (HST) – 15%
Newfoundland and Labrador (HST) – 15%
Northwest Territories (GST) – 5%
Nova Scotia (HST) – 15%
Nunavut (GST) – 5%
Ontario (HST) – 13%
Prince Edward Island (HST) – 15%
Quebec (GST) – 5%
Saskatchewan (GST) – 5%
Yukon (GST) – 5%
Sales tax is charged for orders shipped to U.S. states where we have determined sales taxes are applicable. Items shipped to APO / FPO military addresses are not subject to taxes. The amount of state sales tax charged is based on current tax rates.
***Shipping addresses located in the following states will be charged associated sales tax:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin & Wyoming.
For international shipments (items shipping from vendors not located in the winning bidders country), any duties or taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
***Please note that sales tax amount does not reflect on the bid price. You will not receive notification before the charge. The sales tax is applied once the winning bid is accepted and your method of payment is charged.
Please Note: All auctions are conducted in U.S Funds.
Canadian Bidders: The winning bid will be converted from US funds to Canadian funds prior to processing payment. This conversion rate is determined on the day of which payment is processed by your affiliated credit card provider.
International Bidders: The winning bid will be converted from US funds to the currency associated with your credit card prior to processing payment. This conversion rate is determined on the day of which payment is processed by your affiliated credit card provider.