Custom Portrait Plaque by Hockey Hall of Fame Artist Paul Riley
- Closing Bid: $1,250.00
|Number Of Bids:||1 (Bid History)|
|Text Reference Number||HHOF76 What’s this?|
|Open Date:||Jun 2, 2021 12:00:00 PM EDT|
|Close Date:||Jun 15, 2021 09:42:00 PM EDT|
|Jun 2, 2021 09:25:43 PM EDT||$1,250.00|
This has always
been exclusive to Honoured Members…until today!
One (1) headshot of yourself, family member, or friend will be hand-drawn by Hockey Hall of Fame Portrait Artist Paul Riley. His work can be seen in the majestic Esso Great Hall in Toronto, Canada where he has been drawing portraits of all of our Honoured Members since 2013. Check out the video about Paul above!
Paul will create your very own portrait. Once created, we will reproduce the portrait image on a 9"x12" glass plaque similar to the ones presented to our Honoured Members and displayed on our Honoured Members Wall in the Esso Great Hall. This once-in-a-lifetime piece will be perfect to display in your home, office, or as a gift for someone special.
This Custom Portrait experience includes:
· One (1) Headshot: A single headshot of yourself, family member or friend will be requested for your custom portrait. The photo must be in high-resolution.
· One (1) Custom Portrait: Hockey Hall of Fame Portrait Artist Paul Riley will create your very own hand-drawn portrait in his design studio.
· One (1) Glass Plaque: Once the portrait is complete, the Hockey Hall of Fame will mount the drawing on a 9"x12" glass plaque. Decorative pegs will also be installed on the corners of the plaque to replicate the look and feel of the plaques showcased in our Esso Great Hall. The plaque will come with a stand which can be used to showcase the piece.
· One (1) Portrait Hardcopy: We will print off a paper version of your portrait for another keepsake of the experience.
The winning bidder must submit the headshot of their choice by June 30, 2021. Due to the nature of this item, up to ninety (90) days will be needed to create the portrait and plaque. Once the piece is complete, the Hockey Hall of Fame will provide shipping options at the winner's expense.
All auction items will ship within 3 - 5 business days of receipt of payment.
· Shipping carriers used are Canada Post, FedEx, and DHL. You will receive an email from the Hockey Hall of Fame with tracking information when your package is shipped.
· Winning bidders are responsible for all tariffs, taxes, duties, and any other additional costs associated with shipping.
· For international shipments outside of Canada or USA, winning bidder will be notified once the auction closes with shipping rates associated with your location. International shipping rates are based on location. Please inquire for rates.
· Cancellation and returns are not permitted once the auction has closed.
For auction orders that are won from the same vendor within a 24 hour period, combined shipping may be applied. Please note, it is at the discretion of the respective vendor or team. If any discount on shipping is applied it will be reflected as a refund on your credit card. Please contact our customer service with your Order #’s so we can expedite your request.
Tax will be charged for orders shipped to the following Canadian provinces:
Alberta (GST) - 5%
British Columbia (GST) – 5%
Manitoba (GST) – 5%
New Brunswick (HST) – 15%
Newfoundland and Labrador (HST) – 15%
Northwest Territories (GST) – 5%
Nova Scotia (HST) – 15%
Nunavut (GST) – 5%
Ontario (HST) – 13%
Prince Edward Island (HST) – 15%
Quebec (GST) – 5%
Saskatchewan (GST) – 5%
Yukon (GST) – 5%
Sales tax is charged for orders shipped to U.S. states where we have determined sales taxes are applicable. Items shipped to APO / FPO military addresses are not subject to taxes. The amount of state sales tax charged is based on current tax rates.
***Shipping addresses located in the following states will be charged associated sales tax:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin & Wyoming.
For international shipments (items shipping from vendors not located in the winning bidders country), any duties or taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
***Please note that sales tax amount does not reflect on the bid price. You will not receive notification before the charge. The sales tax is applied once the winning bid is accepted and your method of payment is charged.
Please Note: All auctions are conducted in U.S Funds.
Canadian Bidders: The winning bid will be converted from US funds to Canadian funds prior to processing payment. This conversion rate is determined on the day of which payment is processed by your affiliated credit card provider.
International Bidders: The winning bid will be converted from US funds to the currency associated with your credit card prior to processing payment. This conversion rate is determined on the day of which payment is processed by your affiliated credit card provider.