Personal Zoom Call with the Stanley Cup & Keepers of the Cup, Phil Pritchard & Craig Campbell
- Closing Bid: $750.00
|Number Of Bids:||0|
|Text Reference Number||HHOF66 What’s this?|
|Open Date:||Apr 7, 2021 12:00:00 PM EDT|
|Close Date:||Apr 20, 2021 09:24:00 PM EDT|
No bids yet on this item.
A Zoom call with
the Stanley Cup! Not everyone can say they have done that before.
This VIP experience allows you to sit in the comfort of your own home and be virtually greeted by the Stanley Cup and Keepers of the Cup Phil Pritchard and Craig Campbell from the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto, Canada. Phil and Craig will show you some of the unique features of this coveted trophy as well as talk about their roles as Keepers of the Cup. You will also get the chance to ask them any of your questions. Make sure you have your list ready!
This thirty (30) minute session hosted by the Hockey Hall of Fame includes:
· One (1) Zoom link invite for a one-on-one virtual experience with the Stanley Cup and Keepers of the Cup, Phil Pritchard and Craig Campbell
· One (1) 8 x 10 Photo signed by the Keepers of the Cup
· Two (2) Pairs of White Gloves: You will now have the same gloves as the Keepers of the Cup!
· One (1) Special Edition copy of "The Hall": this popular hard cover book tells the Hockey Hall of Fame's story from its founding in 1943 to its current status as national icon, and features dramatic and compelling imagery from the Hall of Fame's unrivalled hockey photo collection.
· Four (4) Admission Passes to the Hockey Hall of Fame
Virtual experience available to book through June 30, 2022, subject to availability. Only (1) zoom link will be provided.
Admission passes to the Hockey Hall of Fame are redeemable at its location at Brookfield Place, 30 Yonge Street Toronto, Ontario. Please check HHOF.com for Hours of Operation. Travel to Toronto and accommodation not included and is the responsibility of the winning bidder.
All auction items will ship within 3 - 5 business days of receipt of payment.
· Shipping carriers used are FedEx and DHL. You will receive an email from the Hockey Hall of Fame with tracking information when your package is shipped.
· Winning bidders are responsible for all tariffs, taxes, duties, and any other additional costs associated with shipping.
· For international shipments outside of Canada or USA, winning bidder be notified once the auction closes with shipping rates associated with your location.
· Cancellation and returns are not permitted once the auction has closed.
For auction orders that are won from the same vendor within a 24 hour period, combined shipping may be applied. Please note, it is at the discretion of the respective vendor or team. If any discount on shipping is applied it will be reflected as a refund on your credit card. Please contact our customer service with your Order #’s so we can expedite your request.
Tax will be charged for orders shipped to the following Canadian provinces:
Alberta (GST) - 5%
British Columbia (GST) – 5%
Manitoba (GST) – 5%
New Brunswick (HST) – 15%
Newfoundland and Labrador (HST) – 15%
Northwest Territories (GST) – 5%
Nova Scotia (HST) – 15%
Nunavut (GST) – 5%
Ontario (HST) – 13%
Prince Edward Island (HST) – 15%
Quebec (GST) – 5%
Saskatchewan (GST) – 5%
Yukon (GST) – 5%
Sales tax is charged for orders shipped to U.S. states where we have determined sales taxes are applicable. Items shipped to APO / FPO military addresses are not subject to taxes. The amount of state sales tax charged is based on current tax rates.
***Shipping addresses located in the following states will be charged associated sales tax:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin & Wyoming.
For international shipments (items shipping from vendors not located in the winning bidders country), any duties or taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
***Please note that sales tax amount does not reflect on the bid price. You will not receive notification before the charge. The sales tax is applied once the winning bid is accepted and your method of payment is charged.
Please Note: All auctions are conducted in U.S Funds.
Canadian Bidders: The winning bid will be converted from US funds to Canadian funds prior to processing payment. This conversion rate is determined on the day of which payment is processed by your affiliated credit card provider.
International Bidders: The winning bid will be converted from US funds to the currency associated with your credit card prior to processing payment. This conversion rate is determined on the day of which payment is processed by your affiliated credit card provider.