2019 NHL All-Star Game Fan Experience and Ticket Package
|Number Of Bids:||9 (Bid History)|
|Text Reference Number||ASGTix1 What’s this?|
|Open Date:||Jan 9, 2019 05:45:00 PM EST|
|Close Date:||Jan 17, 2019 11:00:00 PM EST|
|Jan 14, 2019 04:04:04 PM EST||$1,000.00|
|Jan 12, 2019 04:33:16 PM EST||$975.00|
|Jan 12, 2019 03:15:30 PM EST||$950.00|
|Jan 12, 2019 04:33:06 PM EST||$925.00|
|Jan 11, 2019 06:13:38 PM EST||$875.00|
|Jan 11, 2019 04:21:55 PM EST||$850.00|
|Jan 11, 2019 06:13:22 PM EST||$850.00|
|Jan 11, 2019 06:13:09 PM EST||$800.00|
|Jan 9, 2019 06:18:29 PM EST||$750.00|
- 2 Tickets to Skills Competition - Friday, January 25, 2019, 6 PM PST - SAP Center San Jose, CA (Section 114, Row 13, Seats 9-10)
- 2 Tickets to 2019 NHL All-Star Game - Saturday, January 26, 2019, 5 PM PST - SAP Center San Jose, CA (Section 114, Row 13, Seats 9-10)
- Access to Media Day (winner plus 1 guest)* - Thursday, January 24, 2019, 5-7 PM PST
- 1 Gift Bag of All-Star gear (hats/sweatshirts/etc.)
- 1 Warm-up Used Puck Delivered to your seat
- Travel/Lodging Not Included
* Media Day allows winner plus one guest access into player media day to observe. No player interaction/autographs allowed as this is a working event for media. Winner will have chance to see players up close and listen in to interviews but not participate as media.
For auction orders that are won from this same team within a 24 hour period, combined shipping may be applied. Please note, it is at the discretion of the respective team. If any discount on shipping is applied it will be reflected as a refund on your credit card. Please contact our customer service with your Order #’s so we can expedite your request.
Sales tax is charged for orders shipped to U.S. states where we have a business presence and/or we have determined sales taxes are applicable. Items shipped to APO / FPO military addresses are not subject to taxes. The amount of state sales tax charged is based on current tax rates.
Shipping addresses located in the following states will be charged associated sales tax:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin & Wyoming.
For items being shipped to Canada, sales taxes will not be charged; however, any duties and taxes will be the responsibility of the customer.
For international shipments (items shipping from vendors not located in the winning bidders country), any duties or taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
Please note the sales tax amount does not reflect on the bid price. You will not receive notification before the charge. The sales tax is applied once your winning bid is accepted and your method of payment is charged.
Unless otherwise specified, all products ship within 3-5 business days upon receipt of payment.
Please Note: All auctions are conducted in U.S Funds.
Canadian Bidders: The winning bid will be converted from US funds to Canadian funds prior to processing payment. This conversion rate is determined on the day of which payment is processed by your affiliated credit card provider.
International Bidders: The winning bid will be converted from US funds to the currency associated with your credit card prior to processing payment. This conversion rate is determined on the day of which payment is processed by your affiliated credit card provider.